Online Faxing – A Dream Come True
Advances in technology have increased our work and business-related capabilities. The everyday tools of the modern business owner were unheard of twenty years ago.
Remember seeing your first fax machine? You just knew you had to have one. Although it would and did bring your business operations into the new age of highly resourceful technology, it also presented a new set of challenges.
But then came e-mail, the answer to instant communication making the fax seem obsolete … until the discovery that e-mail isn’t exactly perfect for forwarding certain documents such as maps, off-line magazine articles, documents with editing marks, photos, etc.
What about a solution that features the best of both worlds … the capacity of faxing, minus the headaches, with the simplicity of e-mail, and without the troubles of sending attachments?
Thank goodness technology is constantly evolving and at last online faxing has arrived!
Say it ain’t so! Yes, online faxing is now a reality and is the perfect solution for sending documents of all kinds. Consider the advantages of online faxing compared to traditional faxing.
Disadvantages of traditional faxing:
* Equipment requirements – fax machines cost money and have to be maintained … not to mention the monthly expense of a designated phone line and more extra wires running through your office.
And heaven forbid if the cables come unplugged or get tangled. No power or phone connection means no faxing. More than one professional has been spotted down on all fours tracing wires and cables … not a very flattering sight for clients and customers.
* Cost of incidentals – incidentals aren’t actually incidentals but definite requirements to fax. You have to have toner, which can cost almost as much as the fax machine and has to be replaced frequently.
Toner never runs out unless you’re faxing. It always runs out in the middle of receiving an important document, just after your local officer supply store sells the last one in stock that fits your fax. Then add the cost of paper, wasted by junk faxes.
Advantages of online faxing:
* Minimal start-up cost – you can set up an online fax account for as little as to , depending upon the service package you select.
* No Monthly Fee – One online faxing service, FaxItNice.com even has a “No Monthly Fee” option that totally dispenses with the monthly fee allowing you to pay as you go.
* Supply costs – on average, about .09 cents per page for ink and paper to print a hardcopy of faxes.
* Mobility/Portability – send a fax from any computer in the world with online faxing without being chained to a fax machine.
* Free storage – online faxing archives your faxes for viewing later as often as you need.
* Automatic file conversion – send files of multiple formats with online faxing … advanced technology converts your files for you.
* Direct to your inbox – online faxes are sent directly to your e-mail address, so you can see it as soon as it arrives.
* Online support – get help from a pro, usually for free with online faxing.
Let’s see, minimal start-up cost, low monthly fees, an average of less than .10 cents per fax for supplies, mobility, free storage, automatic file conversion, faxes direct to your e-mail and online support. What’s not to love?
To make the switch to online faxing even easier take advantage of a special offer from a leader in the online fax world, FaxItNice.com. Recognizing that consumers are its true source of success they created FaxItForFree.com to immediately give credit where credit is due by offering a free fax with no strings attached. FaxItNice.com is a pioneer in practical and affordable business solutions and they offer a variety of online faxing packages to help you take your business to the next level.
(c) 2006, Angelina Jordan. Reprint rights granted so long as article and by-line are printed intact and all links made live.
Find More Fax Articles